* All Requests must be submitted AT LEAST 1 week before the requested date using this form unless you plan to drop the game from your schedule.
* Available dates are listed above.
* Rain-Out Mass Reschedules will be posted and sent to each coach following a rainout.
* OPL Reschedules are subject to the approval by OPL Commission (OPL moves the games, not ESC)
* OSA Reschedules must notify OSA; are subject to their Guidelines; must be submitted via the ESC Reschedule Form by the ESC (Home) team; AND the following fees may apply…
* Do not cancel or reschedule ANY GAME via email
* NO-SHOW games will not be rescheduled without payment of the NO SHOW fee.
* 1 "Free" Reschedule Request per team per season.
* 1 “Free” Reschedule Request for Verifiable Tournament Participation
* 2nd Reschedule Request "considered" with paid $50 Reschedule Fee (after any “Free Requests)
* 3rd Reschedule Request "considered" with paid $100 Reschedule Fee
* NO-SHOW games will not be rescheduled without payment of
* NO-SHOW fees NO-SHOW FEE - U8 - $15; U10 - $20; U12 - $68; U 14 - $70; U16 - $85; U19 - $115
* If fees are required, they must be received before the request is granted.
* Mail No-Show, 2nd or 3rd Request fees to:
Edmond Soccer Club
PO Box 955
Edmond, OK 73083
FIELD USAGE FEES
Field usage fees are $100 plus $100 damage deposit. Field usage fees apply to games originally scheduled at a visiting team’s field. Reschedules originally scheduled at ESC, but requested by visiting teams, are charged to the ESC team. If fees apply, you may ask your non-ESC opponent to share the reschedule fee. ESC CANNOT send referees to a visiting club and WILL NOT pay referees for reschedules played off campus.
HOW TO USE THIS FORM
* Complete each form field. Fields with red asterisks are “required fields”. The form will not submit if any required fields are left blank.
* For dates, use the format – mm/dd/yyyy
* Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form to send the form for processing.
* The form will revert to itself if any field information is incorrect. Locate the hints under the incorrect fields. Correct the information and click “Submit” again. Dates and phone numbers are the most common mistakes.
* You will receive a confirmation page and message for successfully submitted requests.
Requests do not guarantee a reschedule. Field and referee imitations may apply. Requests, if granted, will appear on the live schedule within a few days. “No-Reply” emails may be sent to inform you of problems with your request. You may be asked to change and resubmit your request. Failure to comply with reschedule guidelines will result in a request denial