- Coaches should submit a request using the Field Usage Form provided below, send their fee to the address below, and locate their team assignment when the schedule is posted after the coaches meeting. Field Assignments are assigned in the order that they are received.
- DO NOT conduct your practice in the goal area of any field. Teams violating this policy will lose their practice privilege. We have a number of portable goals and we are purchasing a few more. Your assignment is for a "practice space". You are not "renting a field." Excellent Portable popup goals are available at Soccer USA at a discounted price for ESC teams.
- Sharing of field assignment/fee-spliting is not permitted (1 fee per team)
- Completed forms and check for $250 should be sent to the club via:
- PO Box 955, Edmond, OK 73083
- Fall 2016 recreational practices may start the week of Aug 29, two weeks prior to the season kick off.
Please understand that the field usage fee covers the additional wear and tear on the fields. It does not guarantee lights, nor does it cover the cost of lighting the fields. Lighted fields will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis!! From time to time, the complex may have to close due to field maintenance, weather, fields to soft from rain, etc. No partial refunds will be issued for these closures. Fee is for a space to train at the complex. Depending on the number of teams, that could be 1/4 of a full size field.