Failure to comply with reschedule guidelines will result in a request denial
- All Requests must be submitted AT LEAST 1 week before the original scheduled date. Requests received after the reschedule deadline, may be granted and will incur ref fees.
- Rain-Out Mass Reschedules will be sent to each coach following a rainout.
- OPL Reschedules are subject to the approval by OPL Commission (OPL moves the games, not ESC)
- OSA Reschedules must notify OSA; are subject to their Guidelines; must be submitted via the ESC Reschedule Form; AND the following fees may apply
- NO SHOW games will not be rescheduled without payment of the NO-SHOW fee.
Reschedule Request Fee
- 1 "Free" Reschedule Request per team per season.
- 1 "Free" Reschedule Request for Verifiable Tournament Participation
- 2nd Reschedule Request "considered" with paid $50 Reschedule Fee (after any "Free Requests")
- 3rd Reschedule Request "considered" with paid $100 Reschedule Fee
- NO SHOW games will not be rescheduled without payment of NO-SHOW fees
- NO-SHOW fees: U8 - $15; U10 - $20; U12 - $68; U14 - $70; U16 - $85; U19 - $115
- If fees are required, they must be received before the request is granted.
- Mail No-Show/2nd or 3rd Request fees to:
Edmond Soccer Club
PO Box 955
Edmond, OK 73083