Failure to comply with reschedule guidelines will result in a request denial
NO-SHOW games will not be rescheduled without payment of NO-SHOW fees
- All Requests must be submitted AT LEAST 1 week before the requested date.
- Available dates are listed above.
- Rain-Out Mass Reschedules will be sent to each coach following a rainout.
- OPL Reschedule Requests>>are subject to the approval by OPL Commission (OPL moves the games, not ESC)
- FCSA Reschedules >>must notify FCSA; are subject to their Guidelines; must be submitted via the ESC Reschedule Form; AND the following fees apply…
Reschedule Request Fees
- 1 "Free" Reschedule Request per team per season.
- 1 “Free” Reschedule Request for Verifiable Tournament Participation
- 2nd Reschedule Request "considered" with paid $50 Reschedule Fee (after any “Free Requests)
- 3rd Reschedule Request "considered" with paid $100 Reschedule Fee
- ANY Reschedule Request must be submitted 1 week before the requested date.
- Games must be rescheduled using this online Reschedule Form unless you plan to drop the game from your schedule.
- Do not cancel ANY GAME with emails 1-2 days before the scheduled game. Referees have already been assigned. You will be charged with an illegal reschedule.
- NO-SHOW games will not be rescheduled without payment of the NO SHOW fee.
NO-SHOW FEE - U8 - $15; U10 - $17; U12 - $58; U 14 - $61; U16 - $68; U19 - $85
- Field usage fees are $100 plus $100 damage deposit. Field usage fees apply to games originally scheduled at a visiting team’s field. Reschedules originally scheduled at ESC, but requested by visiting teams, are charged to the ESC team. If fees apply, you may ask your non-ESC opponent to share the reschedule fee. ESC shall not send referees to a visiting club and shall not pay referees for reschedules played off campus.
- If fees are required, they must be received before the request is granted.
- Requests do not guarantee a reschedule. Limitations of field and/or referee availability apply. Requests, if granted, will appear on the updated schedule posted at www.edmonsoccer.com . “No-Reply” emails may be sent to inform you of problems with your request. You may be asked to change and resubmit your request.
Mail No-Show/2nd or 3rd Request fees to:
Edmond Soccer Club
PO Box 955
Edmond, OK 73083
How to use this Form
- Complete each field. Fields with red asterisks are “required fields”. The form will not submit if any required fields are left blank.
- For dates, use the format – mm/dd/2010
- Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form to send the form for processing.
- The form will revert to itself if any field information is incorrect. Locate the hints under the incorrect fields. Correct the information and click “Submit” again. Dates and phone numbers are the most common mistakes.
- You will receive a confirmation page and message for successfully submitted requests.
CLICK HERE TO RESCHEDULE